|About the breed||Contact|
Handling of a Russkiy Toy
1) A little lift the dog over a floor. Dont sharp shaking! This doing for right naturally putting legs of the dog.
2) Lower and put the dog on a floor, not relaxing a stretch of the neck. If you relax the neck, the dog at once assumes relaxing pose, stoops and "fall on front".
3) Move aside back legs thus that metatarsus is putted on perpendicular to a floor.
4) Lift the tail vertically.
5) A little turn the head to an expert. This is not necessarily ff the dog good shows profile of head. Just the most of dogs wish all time to looks at the handler, but not at an expert. So an expert is not able to appreciate the head of dog. Show to expert perfectly all details of the dog.
You should training in front of a mirror and to make the same balance as at our pictures!
ANY COPYING OF TEXT OR PART IS POSSIBLE ONLY WITH LINK TO OUR SITE!